Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daylight Savings Time

The thing I don't like about daylight savings time is that:


  1. I inevitably oversleep
  2. I feel like I'm being cheated out of an hour of my life
  3. One hour knitting time lost (or blog time or laundry time or any other time well spent)

Of course, when autumn rolls around, I'll rejoice for that extra hour. Stay tuned for that post later in the year.

I've been enjoying some classic movies of late. Ghandi, The African Queen, A Night At The Opera, The Miracle Worker, The Philadelphia Story, It Happened One Night. Excellent vieweing to go along with some quality knitting. *glances at tv* Ooh! The Scorpion King in HD! *blushes* I'm not really watching it, just on while I post. Yeah. During advertisements for The Rock's newest movie, he's introducing himself as Duane Johnson. Is this his attempt to be taken as a serious actor?

In addition to the movie viewing, I have been knitting. A lot. I'm currently working on three projects.

I finished a shell, but not the cardigan of a two piece set. The cardigan is on the needles.








All I have left of the Dorothy Bag is the handle. I'm making two longer handles and am turning it into a backpack.







I've also finished a new tea cozy. Well, I've finished the knitting. All that's left is the construction of the log cabin. Stick around. You'll see.















1 comment:

fab said...

I hate time changes! I never seem to get caught up, and my dvd recorder time is never right. LOL